Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:55:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Seva Fwd <seva_fwd@yahoo.com>
To:        pcasidy@casidy.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sony Clie on FreeBSD

I have not found a solution yet.
I have some guesses. But cant fix by myself and dont
know whom to contact with this.
It looks like uvisor driver always uses port 1 for
HotSync operation (and error message claims that error
occured on port 1, that confirms said above). However
some SonyClie (T675 and now seems SJ33) uses port 2 as
the HotSync port. So, uvisor tries to HotSync on a
wrong port.
One my friend having Linux, said he had this issue
too. But he found a swith in his driver that forced
his driver to use exectly HotSync port for
communications.
I think we have the same issue with freeBSD now. And
solution probably alike.

BR, Seva