Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:18:13 +0000
From:      Jai Dhar <jdhar@curry.turban2000.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mplayer problem

Hi,

	I'm not sure if I should be using this mailing list for multimedia-related questions/problems, but if I'm not, give me hell :p Otherwise, I'd appreciate help with this problem..
I'm using the latest build of Mplayer, "MPlayer 0.60-2.95.3", and my CPU usage redlines at 100% when playing any clips of any sort. I'm using a P4 1.4 with 1 gig of ram, so I dont think my box is the issue, and i'm trying to use SDL as the vo driver. x11 has same problem, but I did not have this problem in linux (not that linux is better :p), does anyone have any suggestions/ideas? Thank you

JAi