Date:      Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:29:47 +0200
From:      john smith <florence44638@caliopea.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   raspberry pi rev B : no luck booting..

Hello all

I've just bought a small r-pi rev B (512Mb), and still can't figure why
it won't boot any FreeBSD images found on the net.

Tested with raspbian (debian) and even riscos: works just fine (my SD
doesn't seem to be involved);
But any freebsd based image (my latest, most promising was
http://files.khubla.com/freebsd-raspberry-pi/FreeBSD-HEAD-r255363-ARMv6-RPI-B-SOUND-4GB.img.tgz
) but still no luck..
Other tried images were the latest from:
http://www.db.net/downloads/
http://www.peach.ne.jp/archives/rpi/

Each time, the "act" led blinks nearly one second and stop there....

Is there a specific firmware I should have flashed before trying to boot
freebsd or something else everybody knows, except me ;-) ?

Thanks in advance.	P.