Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 1997 14:32:46 -0700
From:      Justin Ashworth <justin@ashworth.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disk copying

What is the easiest and most reliable way to copy my data from one hard
drive to another? My primary FreeBSD hard drive is doing some funny
stuff and I'd like to transfer the data over to a replacement drive
without losing anything or having to redo the install. Is there any way
I can do this without having to format, partition, etc. manually?

Thanks!

Justin Ashworth, CS Student           Montana State University
justin@ashworth.org                   http://www.ashworth.org/justin
Jones' Second Law:
	The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone
	to blame it on.