Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:28:17 +0200
From:      George Mamalakis <mamalos@eng.auth.gr>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   nsswitch problems

Hello everybody,

In short:

nsswitch seems not to honor (fully) the criteria and actions of
nsswitch.conf. A detailed analysis of my problem can be found on this
thread (it's on freebsd forums, and it hasn't been answered yet):

Thank you all for your time and help in advance,

I hope that somebody will help me realize how nsswitch works, so as to
see if and how caching may help me on an nss_ldap authenticated
configuration,

regards,

mamalos

--
George Mamalakis

IT Officer
Electrical and Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
MSc (Imperial College of London)

Faculty of Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki

phone number : +30 (2310) 994379