Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:29:13 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: command line web browsers

parv provided,

> w3m. it handles frames, tables, images (yes images) etc. just fine.

I tried w3m for a few days, and it drove me nuts, leading me back to
lynx.  Too many crashes (I've managed to crash lynx twice in seven
years), the use of frames left too little of the window to read the
important parts,  and I couldn't launch external copies to follow links
like I do with lynx.

However, at the moment, I *am* having trouble getting lynx to recognize
the cookies in its cookiefile . . .

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail