Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:50:23 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla 1.0.1 can't display lots of .jpgs?

[I'm not subscribed to -ports.]

I did a portupgrade on Monday, and ever since then my Mozilla can't display
many .jpgs.  It leaves the little "busted graphic" icon on the inline img, but
if I view the .jpg direct, it says:
	The image "http://www.comicspage.com/helen/images/helen-sitting2.jpg" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

However, xv and any other jpg-viewing thing I can find read this file fine.
And it used to work before the portupgrade.  Have I build something wrong?  Am
I the only person that has problems with the above .jpg?