Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2013 05:07:37 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "shigeru@os-hackers.jp" <shigeru@os-hackers.jp>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Pretty good RPi version?

Hi!

All - if it's unstable, please complain loudly on -arm and -current and
file PRs. If you have the time, please help figure out which commit(s)
broke things.

There's been plenty of "stuff is unstable" talk, but I'm not sure it's
percolated its way up to the people doing VM hacking on other platforms
(notably amd64) so they are likely unaware they've broken things.

It's possible they've also broken things for MIPS, which has me worried. :(

Thanks,

-adrian