Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:39:20 -0800
From:      steve@Watt.COM (Steve Watt)
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MPD UDP setup

On Nov 15, 12:28, Steve Watt wrote:
}
} My *** aha! is that the sin_len in the sockaddr_in being sent with the
} bind request is 0.  Lemme go hack and see if that's the problem.

Setting the sin_len in both the bind request and the connect call
made it get a hair farther -- now I get

[netremote] can't connect ksocket node: Operation now in progress

But I still don't see anything on port 3141 with netstat.  Hmph.

--
Steve Watt KD6GGD  PP-ASEL-IA          ICBM: 121W 56' 57.8" / 37N 20' 14.9"
 Internet: steve @ Watt.COM                         Whois: SW32