Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:01:44 +0800
From:      Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
To:        Kulamani Sethi <kulamani.sethi@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPFW compatibility on windows 10

On Tuesday, 20 September 2016, Kulamani Sethi <kulamani.sethi@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am in the phase of developing one application using ipfw3 but now my
> concern is about ipfw compatibility, is ipfw works fine with windows 10 ?
> because I am planning to upgrade machines with windows 10 soon.
>
> Please help me.
>

> *With best Regards,*
>
> Kulamani Sethi,
> Bangalore, India

Hi Kulamani,

It does appear that someone has made a version of IPFW that works with
Windows:
http://wipfw.sourceforge.net/

Any questions regarding how it works or for help would probably be best
directed to the forums on that website, as people on this mailing list
(including myself) are unlikely to be familiar with the Windows version.

That said, if you have general questions about how the FreeBSD version of
IPFW works, assuming that they will apply to the Windows version, you could
post them here.

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods