Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 18:00:28 -0400
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@conterra.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [dmaddox@conterra.com: Re: New PnP code does not work for me(?)]

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:54:26 -0400
From: "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@conterra.com>
To: Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc: dmaddox@conterra.com
Subject: Re: New PnP code does not work for me(?)

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 02:29:43PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> > Again, thanks for the very helpful and informative answers.  I would still
> > appreciate it if someone could give me a little bit more of a clue as to
> > what is necessary to add newPnP-awareness to the AWE driver, though.
> > (Surly and unhelpful responses from Mike Smith specifically NOT solicited)
>
> You get what you have coming to you.  In the time it's taken you to
> discover that I'm not interesting in holding your hand through the
> entire process you could have worked it out for yourself.
>
> Consider which would have been the better investment.

I didn't enter this conversation looking for hand-holding from anybody.

I simply reported what seemed like broken functionality to me.  Thanks to
Peter, I now at least understand why the brokenness is unavoidable in this
case.  Thanks to you...  Well, I don't actually have anything to thank you
for, do I?

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--