Date:      16 Jan 2003 16:12:31 +0100
From:      d m <d.menzel@online.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: drivers.flp - How to use ???

Hi Scott,

thanks for your fast suggestions. The second one helped,
as the  'Load KLD' tells me that he can't find my floppy (strange as I
booted from it..)
He says: 'No floppy devices found! Please check...' and 'Unable to set
media device to floppy'. :-(

The webinst over http-proxy seems to work now (still running) unlike the
4.6.2.

Regards,
Daniel