Date:      Wed, 08 May 2002 21:31:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        scott.penno@gennex.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with Dell Inspiron 2500/NEWCARD/Xircom CBEM56G

In message: <002801c1f503$c6db1c80$0128a8c0@SCOTT>
            "Scott Penno" <scott.penno@gennex.com.au> writes:
: I removed apm from the kernel which appeared to be playing having with acpi
: and things are now working a treat.  The card works fine, however I do
: receive the following message, 'cardbus0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x115d,
: dev=0x0103) at 0.1 irq 5'.  I've had a look through various lists and
: couldn't find a resolution.  Is this a real drama and if so, how do I
: correct it?

That's caused by the sioprobe routine not likeing the cardbus card for
reasons that I've not had time to adequately track down.

Warner