Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:48:16 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@flnet.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony Vaio 505T with Dayna Communicard/Linksys

I'm trying to get FreeBSD installed on a Vaio 505, to no avail.. I've tried
both the PAO distribution, and a 4.0-current distribution (0918) with no
luck... The PAO distribution will find the linksys card, but whenever you try
and use it it comes up with device timeout's... The Dayna doesnt respond at
all, unless I manually probe it with pccardc, but that again says device
timeout.

Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!

-Crh

       Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@flnet.com