Date:      Sun, 19 May 2013 18:44:40 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upstreaming the patches in files/?

I have signed the CLA but i don't really have time for the work
required to both merge patches upstream and keep stable releases
available to FreeBSD.

Until recently the patches weren't ready to be upstreamed too, now
they are in a decent state but then again we have to break the patches
in logical groups and apply them to chromium head.

In the last 2 releases I've made some major cleanups. What i would do
first is push the patches that simply change OS_OPENBSD with OS_BSD.