Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:24:38 +1000 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Victorias FreeBSD User Group <general@vicfug.au.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Borland Linux Developer Survey Results

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Wes Peters wrote:

> Joel Sutton wrote:
> >
> > It's not quite FreeBSD, but I think that it's relevant.
> >
> >   http://www.borland.com/linux/survey/
>
> I don't see how.  What we really learn here is that Borland managed to poll
> Delphi programmers who also use Linux, who mostly want Delphi for Linux.

Which means they port Delphi to Linux and developers start writing apps
which talk to MySQL running on new FreeBSD servers. The fact that Delphi
for Linux might run on FreeBSD is an added bonus.

That's my twisted vision anyway... :-)

Cheers, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: (0409) 426-563             |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG Webmaster/Acting President |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/