Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:58:00 -0000
From:      Jerome Jordan <1leader@bellsouth.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BootFloppy Image

Hello,
    My question is regarding the download process of the floppy image directly from the link provided in the download instruction section of your web site.
    When attempting this, I receive a message that the file I'm downloading is larger than the destination can handle (in this case I downloaded directly to the floppy in drive A:). I then downloaded the file to my hard disk and checked the size of the file. It shows as being 1.40mb but the floppy, when formatted fresh, can only hold 1.38mb. Is there something simple I'm missing?
I have:
* Pentium 120 processor
* 16 megs ram
* 1.2 gig hd (partitioned with Win95 occupying 850mb, the remaining 190mb I want to devote to FreeBSD)

If any additional info may be necessary, please let me know. Thanks for any help you provide.

						Sincerely,
						       Jerome Jordan