Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:30:44 +1030
From:      bastill@adam.com.au
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dd accuracy

I had a problem where rm unexpectedly (at least by me!) followed a link to
another drive and deleted my only copy of /home (which is as you know linked to
/usr/home).

I want to free up the /usr area in which /home resides.  Could I do this without
losing the deleted /home I hope to recover by using dd to move the partition to
another drive?

--
Brian