Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:15:41 -0600
From:      Nigel Soon <ns@sundive.homeunix.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   apache13-modssl + mod_php4, php not interpreted

Hello,

I have a problem with php not being interpreted now that I have
started using apache13-modssl instead of apache13.

I am running freebsd 4.6-RELEASE. The procedure I went through
was removing mod_php4 then removing apache. I then changed the
dependency of mod_php4 to use apache13-modssl and recompiled.

The web server starts fine using ssl but the php web pages are
not interpreted. I have the following lines in my http.conf
file which leads me to believe the php modules are being loaded

-----------
<IfDefine SSL>
LoadModule ssl_module         libexec/apache/libssl.so
LoadModule php4_module        libexec/apache/libphp4.so
</IfDefine>
.
.
.