Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 10:17:51 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: booting problem

On Fri, 03 Dec 1999 00:15:38 +0100, Reinoud Koornstra wrote:

> Now, i cant boot freebsd anymore since i replaced the bootmanager with
> the netbsd bootmanager.

If the FreeBSD boot manager worked but the NetBSD boot manager doesn't,
it sounds like something you should ask NetBSD folks, not FreeBSD folks.

I'm fascinated that you managed to boot an installation of FreeBSD out
of the second partition, though, because it's beyond the infamous 1GB
limit.

> Can anyone help now? I dont know what to do now.

Unless I've misunderstood, it sounds like you should ask the NetBSD
folks this question.

Ciao,
Sheldon.