Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:37:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Wm Brian McCane <root@mccons.maxbaud.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multihead X problem

I have a Voodoo 3/3500TV AGP card as my primary card, and a Matrox
Mellinium PCI card on my machine.  When I was running 4.0.? X windows,
both cards worked fine.  Now that I have upgraded to 4.1.0, the Matrox
card has a red cursor, and uses red for a background color on most windows
(including MPGs using smpeg) where it should be using black.  It is
possible to display black though, it is more like a *black somewhere is
defined wrong for that display.  Has anyone experienced/fixed this?
one listed.

- brian

BTW> Are there any windows managers that can allow me to slide a window
from monitor A to monitor B?  Or span them?  I miss this really dumb
feature from M$ Windows ;).

He rides a cycle of mighty days, and \ Wm Brian and Lori McCane
represents the last great schizm among\ McCane Consulting
the gods. Evil though he obviously is, \ root@bmccane.maxbaud.net
he is a mighty figure, this father of   \ http://bmccane.maxbaud.net/
my spirit, and I respect him as the sons \ http://www.sellit-here.com/
of old did the fathers of their bodies.   \ http://recall.maxbaud.net/