Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 12:21:50 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Visiting Hong Kong and China

I'll be in Hong Kong on Sunday, the 31st May, and in Beijing on the
1st June.  After that, I'll be traveling round most of China.  If
anybody is interested in getting together, please contact me, and
we'll see what we can do.  Make sure to copy me: I've unsubscribed
from most mailing lists for the duration.

For those who are expecting to see me at USENIX: yes, I'll be there
:-)

Greg