Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 12:48:04 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        vallo@matti.ee, yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: syscons update - stage 2 snopshot 17 May

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 11:48:40PM -0700, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> Vallo Kallaste writes:
> > > - History buffer (back-scroll buffer) management functions are moved
> > > to a new file, schistory.c.
> >
> > My question is slightly off-topic, but.. is it now possible (or in the
> > future) to choose which key combination to use for back-scroll buffer
> > handling? I personally prefer the Linux way, <Shift>+<PgUp><PgDown>, no
> > flames please. I can live with current combination but it's the one
> > feature I miss.
>
> Yeah, I'd like that too. It would make it consistent with xterm.

I think I've tried to find a way to make the older syscons do that on
three separate occasions, each time getting interrupted by something of
higher priority.  Sure would be nice to have an easily configurable
buffer-scroll sequence... defaulting to shift-pg{up,down} of course. :)

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     Madness takes its toll.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com              Please have exact change.