Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 13:40:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dale Benzer <ipc1@tribeca.ios.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount_msdos

Hi,

 I have some files in .tgz format living on an msdos partition of my
FreeBSD server. I need to move them to the FreeBSD partition.

I go to the /stand directory and type ./mount_msdos -u dale -g 0 -m 755.
All this is according to the man page for mount_msdos. But the system
comes back telling me I need "bdev" and "dir". Help!

Also, do I always have to type a ./ before a command?

And finally, what do you recommend for a PATH setting so I don't always
get "command not found?"

Thanks so much

Dale Benzer