Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 18:42:41 -0400
From:      "James B. Wilkinson" <jimmy@CS.cofc.EDU>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP/IP Illustrated, vol 2

This book seems to be essentially the annotated source for the BSD
4.4 networking code. Can anybody tell me whether it is still current
enough to use with today's FreeBSD source in a networking course?

Thanks

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Perfesser of Computer Science
jimmy@cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.