Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:22:54 +0100
From:      Christoph Mathys <cmathys@bluewin.ch>
To:        Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
Cc:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: USB hot-plug / standby-problems on IBM A31

hello

I had the options you mentioned set. the system doesn't detect anything after the system started up. I tried the mice also on my desktop-pc (also running FreeBSD 4.7) there it is immediately detected when plugged in and a message is printed to the screen (as it should be). on the notebook nothing happens when I plug in the mice :( I compared the configuration files, kernel and rc.conf are almost the same...
any ideas?

greetings
Christoph