Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:12:09 -0800
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        FreeBSD-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Time to shut down this list?

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004, Eric wrote:
>How about rename this list "Newbie Questions" and just go on trust that
>the people asking the questions are really newbies.

I wouldn't want to change the list name, but the description provided on
the Mailman listinfo page might be changed.  My reluctance may be because
I'm a Mailman newbie, and don't know how to transfer things like the
archives from an old list to the new one (or how to import ten years of
Majordomo archives into the Mailman list that replaced it :-).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``People from East Germany have found the West so confusing. It's so much
easier when you have only one party.'' -- Linus Torvalde, Linux Expo Canada
when asked about confusion over many Linux distributions.