Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:54:05 +1000
From:      Dale Walker <dale@icr.com.au>
To:        Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        John Capo <jc@irbs.com>, Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, dale@taz.secure.icr.com.au
Subject:   Re: Virus Checkers for Sendmail on FreeBSD

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, John Capo wrote:
>
> > This subject has been popping up a lot lately so I'll add my $.02.
> >
> >     http://www.sophos.com/
>
>   The last time I looked at Sophos, I couldn't find out whether they
> offered either a per-server license, or a site license, because a per-user
> license isn't feasible.  Do they have anything like that?
>
> Tom

Effectively it is a per-user license, however the price does reduce
considerably for larger sites... We are an ISP as well as SOPHOS partner, and
we find that it is quite a justifyable solution, as an ISP they have
demonstated to us phenomenal support 24hr a day within the standard price.

If anyone is after a quote or want a price comparison, please drop me an
email..
I mainly work in AU$, but I can give you some market competetive pricing for
Aust.

--
Dale Walker < dale@icr.com.au >
Independent Computer Retailers (ICR) Pty Ltd

ISP and SOPHOS Partner