Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:57:03 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        aunty <aunty@comcen.com.au>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: updating ports

aunty wrote:

> Now I'm back where I started. Does everyone else's ports tree have
> openssh in it?

yes. I prefer normal ssh, since it's X11 forwarding works for me. as an
aside, is anyone successfully using X forwarding with OpenSSH? I asked a
couple of weeks ago, and got no responses either here or from the port's
maintainer, except for one person who was having the same problem as me.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and