Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:13:21 -0600
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <brandon@dvalentine.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unwanted Spam 'Re: I'm leaving the project'

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:58:59AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     You know, whoever you are, you must lead a very sad, paranoid,
>     sit-in-the-corner-the-world-is-out-to-get-me life if you think you
>     are actually accomplishing something here.  You are probably the
>     same idiot who posts all that anonymous-coward BSD-Is-Dying junk
>     to Slashdot.  I wouldn't be surprised at all.

For a much more in-depth analysis see my explanation from the last time
one of these (and quite likely the very same) impersonators popped up on
this list:

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/FreeBSD/146/0/9367929/

Game on,

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon@dvalentine.com                          http:///www.geekpunk.net

"Everyone's been sold American.  Don't let me catch you laughing when
the jukebox cries...Everything's been sold American.  No place to go and
brother, no place to stay."  -- Kinky Friedman, "Sold American"