Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:42:26 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NEWS: SYM53C1010 and Ultra3 support

According to Gerard Roudier:
> I just got the appropriate cable this evening and started testing ultra3
> support for the C1010. After a tiny fix in the SYM driver I got the
> following:

BTW I'd support the import of the sym driver in FreeBSD -CURRENT. I'd love to
see this for 4.0 ! I use it on two machines and it works splendidely.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #75: Tue Nov  2 21:03:12 CET 1999