Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:00:19 +0100
From:      Jann Roeder <jann_roeder@arcor.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   port of espgs 8.15.

Hi Frank,
I've seen, that you have started a FreeBSD port of ESPGS. I'm trying to
do the same, since the release is now out. However I've run into
problems. First I tried to do it exactly like the other Ghostscript
ports, but then I decided to use the Configure method (instead of
fiddeling with the makefile). But now I'm having problems with the
configure script not recognizing the png library (it wants its own copy).

Are you still interested in doing the port ? It'd be nice if you could
help me a bit.

Cheers
Jann Röder