Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:29:13 +1100 (EST)
From:      Warren Toomey <wkt@henry.cs.adfa.edu.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Layout of FreeBSD install CD?

Hi,
	I've got a reasonably complete mirror of the 3.0 RELEASE here
(no packages, commercial or xperiment stuff) on hard disk.

I'd like to burn a Rock Ridge CD with the release, so that I can take
it elsewhere and install without having an Internet connection. However,
I cannot find the exact layout required for the CD image, and I don't
want to waste CDs by `trial and error'.

Could someone tell me the directory structure of a 3.0 RELEASE install
CD? I'd even be happy with a mkisofs command line :-)

Many thanks in advance for your help,

	Warren

P.S I was going to download the first bit of incoming/iso-3.0/disc1.img,
but it isn't on-line anymore.