Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:41:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        chris@netmonger.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: btokup().. patch to STYLE(9) (fwd)

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Bruce Evans wrote:
> style(9) is supposed to document KNF.  It is not supposed to document
> best coding practices, julian's preferences or bde's preferences.

KNF is not a static thing that cannot be changed.
KNF is in effect whatever is written in style(9).

In case I hadn't made myself clear, I'm suggesting that we effectively
revise some aspects of FreeBSD's KNF.

The resounding responce SO FAR (except for you) has been either
"I don't really care about those changes" or "YES please!"

julian