Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:14:30 -0400
From:      "Roger Williams" <rogerw1962@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login.conf with my config...help

Hello,
  Im trying to limit our clients cgi usage with login.conf  I made a
standard class (see below)  I limit the maxproc to 16 and yet people
accessing a users website can start mote than 16 instances of a bad script.
We are using suexec so the scripts show up as owned by the user.  I know the
new parameters are taking affect since at one time i changed the "welcome"
directive and it did change.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Roger

ps Yes I ran  `cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf`

standard:\
       :copyright=/etc/COPYRIGHT:\
       :welcome=/etc/motd:\
       :setenv=MAIL=/var/mail/$,BLOCKSIZE=K:\
       :path=~/bin /bin /usr/bin /usr/local/bin:\
       :manpath=/usr/share/man /usr/local/man:\
       :nologin=/var/run/nologin:\
       :cputime=1h30m:\
       :datasize=8M:\
       :stacksize=2M:\