Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 1999 08:28:47 -0500
From:      Danny Dulai <nirva@ishiboo.com>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dchapman@houabg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN

Quoting David W. Chapman Jr. (dchapman@houabg.com):
> Does anyone know how to setup VPN or PPTP on freebsd?

I have a setup working with ppp over ssh. Scripts, netmap and ipfw info
are available at http://www.ishiboo.com/~nirva/vpn/.

I had most of an OpenBSD<-->FreeBSD w/ OpenBSD IPSec patches VPN working,
but the port of the patches seems to have broken something, and i can't
get it all working.. KAME didnt support tunneling last I looked, maybe
it does now... http://www.kame.net.