Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:44:18 +1100
From:      Ruben Schade <newsgroups@rubenschade.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Artwork - obi_chuck opening computer casing

On 05/11/14 18:36, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am one of those who have used FreeBSD for like 17 years and obviously a
> lot has changed and some things are not easy to find.
>
> I remember there used to be quite a number of FreeBSD Artwork images
> somewhere. One of those was that of the FreeBSD obi chuck opening a
> computer casing. I have found some of these images here -
> http://www.xaras.it/Varie/cazzate/gallery/chucks/, but cannot seem to find
> this one where a computer casing is being opened.
>
> Anyone remembers it and knows where I can find it?
>
> Thanks in advance

Hi Odhiambo,

The official art sources on the official FreeBSD site are below (need to
drill down from the About tab):

https://www.freebsd.org/art.html
https://www.freebsd.org/logo.html

They don't have that image though, but I do remember the one you're
talking about. I'll reply back if I find it among my masses of images.

Cheers

--
Ruben Schade
VM chap in s/Singapore/Sydney/