Date:      14 Mar 2008 21:00:34 +0700
From:      "©" 1995-2008 FedEx <deliveryservices.fedex@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FedEx Customer Services: Your Missing Package Is Found Urgent Action Needed

   FEDEX
   * 18 Argungu Road
   Abeokuta street,
   Kaduna Nigeria.
   TEL.....+234-805-543-8543
   DATE: 12/03/2008
   Custormers Service Hours--Monday To Saturdays:
   Office Hours Monday To Saturdays:
   Attention, Attention, Attention:
   The FedEx courier Service Company are hereby passing an essential
   massage to all our valuable customers to be very careful while
   presenting
   their receivers residential address to avoid wrong delivery.
   This is the FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your
   parcel
   that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by one Mrs.
   SHERRY WILLIAMS,
   along the delivery process there came a misunderstanding between you
   and the Nicon
   Insurance Company in regard of their request as per their insurance
   certificate
   which happens to be course of your Parcel pending for the past one
   year.
   Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has
   finalized everything with Nicon Insurance Company Of Nigeria, the
   company
   organization has also listed 24 valuable parcel's to be intact in
   their
   office after the released of the parcel's from the Nicon Insurance
   Company.
   We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contain
   the sum
   of $ 1.3 million dollars is among the 24 parcel's listed which is now
   in our
   office and also with your name as the receiver despise that we lost
   your
   private residential address's, also with your private line which is an
   indication
   that you can now re-send your residential address back to the FedEx
   company where
   your Parcel can be delivered without hesitation with this
   e-mail: [1]deliveryservices.fedex@gmail.com
   fedexdeliveryservices@inMail24.com

   Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel Mrs. Sherry Williams
   still owes this company
   the sum of $178.50 US DOLLARS before incident Occurs, this company has
   spent out of their
   incomes in the process by recovering back your parcel, so dear
   costumer we once again appreciate
   your patronage in our favor. Without hesitations you are to pay for
   just the balance left by your sender
   via Money Gram so that your parcel can be delivered to your
   residential address before it accumulate
   a demurrage after one week only, as you know your parcel is not just
   an ordinary parcel but with a
   huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a
   demurrage? Which you will
   not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that is almost gone if not
   for the love that the good God
   have for you by favoring you with his favour because it was God who
   did it not by your power but by
   the spirit say the lord.
   We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days
   time and it
   will get to your door step by the third Or fourth day as soon as this
   company receive
   the balance left by your sender' and the tracking number of your
   parcel will be sent
   to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see
   your parcel
   coming on the way and you will also know when it will arrive at your
   country because
   we operate in trust and loyalty in your favour.
   And also the FedEx courier Service Company is hereby informing all
   their customers by
   eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are going
   all-over the
   world to be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be
   in danger with
   their evil planes. FedEx provides access to a growing global
   marketplace through a
   network of supply chain,transportation, business and related
   information services.
   NOTE: THAT THE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE VIA MONEY GRAM TO
   THE NAME OF OUR HEAD,
   ACCOUNT OFFICER MR LOLADE ADEDOYIN
   IN WEST AFRICA WITH THIS BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION.
   SENDERS NAME:
   RECEIVERS NAME: LOLADE ADEDOYIN
   SENDERS ADDRESS:
   DESTINATION: LAGOS-NIGERIA
   TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS LORD?
   TEXT ANSWER: HELPER
   AMOUNT SENT: $178.50 US DOLLARS
   REF#: (8 DIGITS GIVEN AT THE MONEY GRAM OUTLET )
   FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that
   revolutionized the delivery of packages
   and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a
   diverse family of companies
   -a FedExthat's bigger, stronger, better than ever.
   WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
   YOURS TRULY.
   LARRY MOORE
   FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR.
   FedEx Offers Global Shipping, Logistics Management,
   Supply Chain Management and More. *