Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 20:41:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Lucas <rlucas@solidcomputing.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail/Jails

I am trying to set sendmail to just run on the main ip address and not run
in the jail address. If the main ip address is 192.168.0.1 and the jail ip
address is 192.168.0.2 shouldn't the following work when put in the
sendmail.cf file under the SMTP daemon options section?

O DaemonPortOptions=Addr=192.168.0.1

I tried this but it is still running on the ip address of the jail as
well. I also see a section labled SMTP client options that currently has
this there:

#O ClientPortOptions=Address=0.0.0.0

Do I need to set this as well?

-Richard