Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:28:02 -0800
From:      Robert <robert.ayrapetyan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New virtual (physical?) ports category: blockchain

So most of blockchain implementations and related libs reside in
finance\net-p2p categories, I think neither of these sounds as a good
category name.

So I propose to move them into a separate category and name it:
blockchain (tada).

The list of candidates we already have is definitely larger than
vietnamese\ukrainian etc so maybe worth a separate physical category?
(though not as large as x11-clocks yet but I believe much more is
coming...).

List of existing ports proposed to move:

dns/py-dnschain: Python library for looking up blockchain data via DNSChain
finance/bitcoin-armory: Desktop bitcoin management system
finance/cointop: Light cryptocurrency coin stats
finance/electrum: Easy to use Bitcoin client
finance/p5-Finance-Bitcoin: Perl interface to a bitcoin instance
finance/py-bitcoin: Python Bitcoin Tools
finance/py-obelisk: Python native client for the obelisk blockchain server
finance/qtbitcointrader: Secure client uses latest OpenSSL and best
encryption
finance/vanitygen: Standalone vanity address generator for bitcoin
lang/solidity: Solidity Contract-Oriented Programming Language
math/secp256k1: Optimized C library for EC operations on curve secp256k1
net/py-python-bitcoinrpc: Enhanced version of python-jsonrpc for use
with Bitcoin
net-p2p/bitcoin: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency Client (QT)
net-p2p/bitcoin-daemon: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency (Daemon)
net-p2p/bitcoin-utils: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency (CLI and Utilities)
net-p2p/cpuminer: CPU miner for Litecoin and Bitcoin
net-p2p/go-ethereum: Go implementation of the Ethereum y/w paper
net-p2p/litecoin: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency Client (QT)
net-p2p/litecoin-daemon: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency (Daemon)
net-p2p/litecoin-utils: Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency (CLI and Utilities)
net-p2p/namecoin: Decentralized, open DNS and general purpose key/value
store
net-p2p/namecoin-daemon: Decentralized, open DNS and more (Daemon)
net-p2p/namecoin-utils: Decentralized, open DNS and more (CLI and Utilities)
net-p2p/qtum: PoS cryptocurrency that can execute smart contract as part
of an UTXO
net-p2p/zetacoin: Peer-to-Peer crypto currency with quick transactions
net-p2p/zetacoin-nox11: Peer-to-Peer crypto currency with quick transactions
security/py-btchip-python: Python communication library for Ledger
Hardware Wallet
security/py-mnemonic: Implementation of Bitcoin BIP-0039
security/py-trezor: Client side implementation for TREZOR Bitcoin
hardware wallets
security/zeronet -: Decentralized websites using Bitcoin crypto and
BitTorrent network

Did I miss anything?

py-evm (WIP): implementation of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
written in Python
web3-py (WIP): a python library for interacting with Ethereum