Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:07:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve <vandena@nwf-soccer.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mounting cdrom error

After trying to mount a cd of mp3's I burned on my windows box, I got the
error below.  Being a relative newbie, can someone tell me what this error
means?

acd0: PREVENT_ALLOW - UNIT ATTENTION asc=28 ascq=00 error=0c

I have my suspicions, but I would like an "expert" opinion to verify I'm
right.  BTW...I was able to mount my burned ISO of FBSD 4.2 immediately
afterwards w/o any problems.

Thx.

 ____  _