Date:      19 Jun 2000 22:34:29 +0200
From:      Eric Jacoboni <jaco@titine.fr.eu.org>
To:        Sergey Osokin <osa@FreeBSD.ORG.ru>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildworld failed...

>>>>> "Sergey" =3D=3D Sergey Osokin <osa@FreeBSD.ORG.ru> writes:

Sergey> Hello!
Sergey> After CVSuped my source, i try to buildworld and it failed...

Sergey> =3D=3D=3D> libssh
(...)
Sergey> /usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/include/openssl/evp.h:99: openssl/idea.h:=
 No such file or directory
Sergey> mkdep: compile failed
Sergey> *** Error code 1

Sergey> Stop in /usr/src/secure/lib/libssh.
Sergey> *** Error code 1

Sergey> Stop in /usr/src/secure/lib.
Sergey> *** Error code 1

Sergey> Stop in /usr/src.
Sergey> *** Error code 1

Sergey> Stop in /usr/src.
Sergey> *** Error code 1

Same for me (fresh cvsup)... From the FAQ : "You can try to config
OpenSSL so as not to use IDEA by using './config no-idea'". But i've
no idea (what's a joke...) on how to do that with 'make buildworld'.

No times to test any further now : it's late and i have to go to bed ;-)
--=20