Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:32:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        dbhague@allstor-sw.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stressed SCSI subsystem locks up the system

Your information is still somewhat sparse- were there no console messages?
Can you build a kernel that has console debugger support and break to the
console debugger to find where it's wedged? Are you running SMP? What other
cards (ethernet), etc....

There's nothing to demonstrate that this is directly a SCSI problem.