Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:14:59 GMT
From:      ogautherot@freesurf.fr
To:        Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD beside WinXP

As far as I am concerned, I tend to have 1 partition for the system and a
separate one for user data - this way, you don't wipe everything out if
your system crashes. This saved my life a couple of times.

What do you need the 10GB FAT32 partition for? (I suspect the same purpose
but with respect to Windows...?!?)