Date:      Mon, 18 May 2009 22:26:44 -0700
From:      Chris H <chris#@1command.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   failed to set mtrr: invalid argument

Greetings,
I'm unable to get xorg-7.4 to accomodate my Gforce4 MX 440.
On 7.1-7.2 releases. I'm currently working (struggling) with
it on a 7.1 install/GENERIC with cvsup over the weekend (Sunday),
I've seen only a few discussions regarding this, but no joy.

I'm not sure what to post for additional information. So I'll
provide the output of dmesg(8), and Xorg.0.log via links.

Thank you for all your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Chris H

Xorg log:
http://codewarehouse.NET/output/Xorg.0.log