Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 08:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <bwoods2@uswest.net>
To:        Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
Cc:        Kresimir Kumericki <kkumer@phy.hr>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux or native Netscape?

I am actually useing the BSDi Netscape 4.73 from ftp.netscape.com and have
never had a core with it. It hjust works great.

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this
address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US