Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:53:04 +0200
From:      Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        RazorOnFreeBSD <yann.luppo@attglobal.net>
Subject:   Re: Internet 2

Hello,

> Dest                        Gateway                    Flags
> Refs Use         Netif
>
> Razor                      12.103.21.1              UGSc           2
> 105        rl0
> 12.103.21/24           link#1                       UC               1
> 0            rl0
> 12.103.21.1             link#1                       UHLW         3
> 2            rl0
> localhost                   localhost                   UH               0
> 0            lo0
> 192.168.1                link#2                       UC               1
> 0            dc0
> kitty.my.domain        00:06:5b:b4:41:1c     UHLW         0         0
> dc0

I don't see a default route anywhere in there. Add one with 'route add default
IP_OF_THE_GATEWAY". Without a default gateway you won't be able to reach
anything for which there is not a specific entry in the routing table.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org