Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:22:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Peter Stapley <pstapley@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Include Files

when you compile it add the compile flag -I($PATH)
where $PATH = /usr/X11R6/include
its set on commandline on in a make file

ie
gcc -o exe -I/usr/X11R6/include file.c

Philip M. Gollucci
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
	      Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261
Major       : Computer Science
	      Electrical Engineering
Current Job : Co Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster