Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:48:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Bruce Pea <pea@andrewpea.com>
Cc:        <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Certification

Hi,

it seems, I am writing from the other side of the ocean
(Germany to be exact) and do not completely understand this
discussion. But for professional reasons I am interested.

So I would be happy if you answered these two questions:
1) Are there really any working online-courses for anything,
     which will give you a certification -
     if true: could you give me an example?
2) (still if true:) do they work completely automagically or
   are there human beings involved who control the stuff?

Thanx for your kind response.

Uli.