Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:31:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        GoodleafJ@immunex.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: S3 2000

It does support it, and even has a driver for it... the driver just isn't
working... look on www.xfree86.org under version 3.3.6. One of the new
features says it supports the S3 Savage 2000. There are not any release
notes for the card however.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|